What a wonderful four days I have just shared with the Joyful Loving circles. One thing which fascinated me was how even in this extraordinary sanctum of consciousness, love and the deepest of intimacy with others and with existence, so far from intellectual discussion, many expressed how interested they were in 7 keys to intimacy I shared. So I thought I would share them in this forum as it is impossible to share the exquisiteness, the vulnerability, the openings, the profundity, the joy of the rest of our shared time together. Do let me know how these concepts touch you! Please understand that this below is all concept. It is of the mind but it points to something beyond words and experience known by the personality, which never creates true intimacy. I want to reserve the right to change these 7 keys! It is, as all things of the mind are, a changeable thing. It is so inadequate compared with the energetic.
How the conscious mind can want structure and to know something. And the conscious mind often needs coaxing towards the unknown, of course! Intimacy cannot be known, planned or reached for in the way the conscious mind loves to do. In fact those things can create a missing of the Most Intimate. That Most Intimate that is always here, beyond, below, above, around, the mind, yet in no place.
Anyway here they are – 7 keys to intimacy.
1. Willingness to be with one’s own feelings (intimacy with own being as I have said in earlier modules) and those of others.
2. Not knowing anything -no plan or agenda or idea about the other or life.
3. Transparent open honesty, realness in flow.
4. Humour, living all lightly.
5. The truest commitment you can make in any given situation
6. Worshipping the other as God or Goddess, the only man, the only woman. (This is potentially controversial-I am NOT talking about lifestyle, I’m talking about the postman, anyone we meet in the dream – but potentially the most transformative experience of this comes with the one or ones we share most with -someone in a circle, family, a beloved spouse or partner.)
7 Presence (with what actually is, not what we like to think is or what should be).
None of the above is the deepest truth. Enjoy playing with it. and I wish you a falling away of the personal, a revelation of the Most Intimate -which is all that is, anyway.
I love you.
Please share your responses and if you are intrigued by what is possible beyond the words have a look at the ongoing training and weekends http://www.secretgarden.eu.com/joyfulloving.html I would love to be with you there.