Being allows everything
Beyond experiences, what is apparently happening, beyond emotions & judgements, is space, no-thing, in its endless expression of what is, vastness. The unconditional receiver of all the stories, that which allows everything to be exactly as it is, the Love that dissolves all problems. ‘You’ are that boundless freedom. Just allow the let go of pretending to be someone & there it is. Nothing else can be known.
You too can dance the magnificence … realising there is no separation, no separate ‘me,’ is key, beingness is the only answer
Secret Garden participants talk about their experience of Joy and Secret Garden, and how they’ve benefited
There is no meeting point
…between ‘healing the story’ or being a certain way-accepting, forgiving, aligning with one’s ancestry – and the wonder of being. There can be great confusion in the ‘spiritual marketplace’ about this and in Secret Garden these delusions dissolve. In the Most Intimate events, Joy exposes that which is harmlessly misleading at the heart of most non-dual offering. Any sense of a separate self being able to do anything, or of prescriptive approaches, or ‘approaching wholeness’, is cleanly absent. Freedom is.
Your Awakeness and Embodiment
In Joyful Living live and online events, which include Being and Essence, it is acknowledged that the separate, conditioned self appears in the dream, and suffering and longing appear real. Deep exploration is facilitated and liberated being is offered in a grounded way, so that the apparent story of a separate self is easier, more fulfilling, to live. There is exploration of the fulfilment of human beingness, in the story. The ‘approach’ is a sensing, feeling, seeing & listening to all that is apparently happening in the moment & the intelligence of life plays immaculately and sometimes surprisingly. Non-doing rather than controlling what is happening with an agenda allows apparent healing & revelation of the wholeness beyond the appearance of form, identity and role, the wondrous gift of life itself.
Here’s what you can do…
Secret Garden is at the leading edge of our evolving humanity, & the circles, trainings & sessions are for you if you are wishing for nourishment, for connection, for your power, your freedom, maybe for tender space to heal your heart, support in transition or to enquire about a question about life, relating or spiritual awakening. It is for you if you value love & truth, celebration of soul & enjoy good company! Find out what’s coming next, why it matters to you & who we are
There is no separation. Embodied realisation of that is the only solution
Get your Free resources
Learn how to deepen your connection with your beingness, with loved ones & with life – sign up & claim your Free Guide now. You also receive our newsletter & 4 free training videos – Embodied Awakening
- I had a knowing of the peace and presence that I am. This knowing gives ‘me’ much more relaxation and acceptance. Everything is arising and it's great! Nothing needs to change! I have so much gratitude for this opening
Julia West, Cirencester
- Joy's ability to help individuals & couples understand what real love and happiness is, is beyond expression. Her warmth, love, patience, courage & passion has forever imprinted itself on my relationship with myself & with others. If I could afford to double her fees, I would do that in a second. She is definitely the first person on my wedding list!
Fiona Cambell, Bristol
- I am eternally grateful for what you have shared with us; it is incredible to see where I was and where I am now. I will definitely continue on this journey and build on the wonderful learnings
Tom Lowery, Stroud
- Absolutely amazing, you are such a delight and I am in awe of your ability to facilitate all that virtually on your own!
Clearly I can’t stop now. The thought of living my life with that sort of sparkle and pleasure is something I did not imagine was possible at my age!!!! Well I had not actually given up all hope, but was beginning to doubt. And then this. You.
Philip Batchelor, Stroud
- The biggest thing that came was that ‘it’s alright to be me’ & that ‘there is nothing wrong with me and how I do life’. I suppose before there was an underlying feeling that what is right for others should be right for me which left me feeling inadequate. But that’s all gone now. It inspires me to be true to my own needs which makes me feel truly liberated.
Kim Rossi, Notts